RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSITION OF ORDER PICKER IN CANADA
The capital of Canada is Ottawa; Canada holds a varieties of manufacturing industries ranging from automobile industry to aircraft industry, and it is known as the second largest country in the world. Canada has abundant natural resources and are very rich in wealth as well.
If you’ve been wondering about what type of job you can do without the requirement of any formal education or specialized skills, then this job is for you. Primepoint major priority is to bring you high demand job you can apply for easily within various countries. Are you a skilled individual with a flexible schedule? Are you willing to work on a night shift, weekend, and during holidays? If yes, then you may want to consider applying for this job.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing physical activities in a warehouse environment.
Typical job duties and responsibility:
- Packaging of orders and completing item receipts.
- Organizing and controlling store inventory
- Restocking of items and replacing items not in stock.
- Cleaning of store environment before and after operation.
The Skills and requirement you should hold:
- The ideal candidate must possess strong attention to details to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled accurately.
- Ability to thrive within team-oriented environment coupled with problem solving skills
- Proficient and demonstrating top-notch logistical support to drive order accuracy.