RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSITION OF MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR ONGOING IN CANADA
The capital of Canada is Ottawa; Canada holds a varieties of manufacturing industries ranging from automobile industry to aircraft industry, and it is known as the second largest country in the world. Canada has abundant natural resources and are very rich in wealth as well.
If you’ve been wondering about what type of job you can do without the requirement of any formal education or specialized skills, then this job is for you. Primepoint major priority is to bring you high demand job you can apply for easily within various countries. Feel free to apply for this Maintenance Supervisor in Canada. The ideal candidate would basically inspect equipment and check for any faults.
Typical job duties and responsibility:
- Responsible for preventing equipment downtime and implementing preventive/corrective maintenance.
- Participating in various maintenance meetings.
- Generating report and optimizing operation care on a weekly basis.
The Skills and requirement you should hold:
- Possess string knowledge of industry regulations.
- Ability to lead highly-productive teams.
- Ability to support/supervise ongoing operations