RECRUITMENT FOR HOTEL RECEPTIONIST IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
United Kingdom is known as a fully independent sovereign state in which Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland are the four constituent’s countries. The United Kingdom host about 100 commercially significant port in which London is known as the leading commercial, financial, and cultural city.
Hotel Receptionist Job
If you’ve been wondering about what type of job you can do without the requirement of any formal education or specialized skills, then this job is for you. Primepoint major priority is to bring you high demand job you can apply for easily within various countries. Do you enjoy handling reservation, greeting guest, and accommodating guest? Are you willing to work on a night shift, weekend, and during holidays? If yes, then you may want to consider applying for this job.
Take a look at your major duties and responsibility to improve your chances of getting hired.
Typical job duties and responsibility:
- Greeting of guest and managing reservation
- Giving direction to rooms and producing room keys
- Handling compliant about noise or room temperature and handling of check-outs, and payment of hotel rooms.
The Skills and requirement you should hold:
- Must possess strong attention to details
- Must be willing to work on shifts
- Must possess excellent customer service