ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSITION OF AN ART DIRECTOR IN THE UNITED STATES
The United States better called USA or US bridges the gap on the global economy with high source of productivity. New York is the most populous city in United States even for the fact that Washington DC is its capital. USA is a country known with super powers, and the largest importer of goods.
What actually made you click on this link! It’s because you want to know more about the opportunity of an Art Director currently available in the United States. The United States is much a pretty place to work and prosper within a short period of time.
If you’re reading this post at this moment, then you’re lucky because a fast-growing organization is currently recruiting a passionate individual who can help complete several administrative tasks and also serve as an Art Director.
Typical job duties and responsibility:
- Performing administrative task alongside your role as an art director such as responding to emails of clients or external agency.
- Reviewing of illustrators and designers portfolio and recommend areas of improvement when needed.
- Developing design solutions and providing layout to clients.
The Skills and requirement you should hold:
- Must be creative and can lead team.
- Must be able to brainstorm unique ideas and provide essential suggestion when needed.
- Ability to interpret client message into a compelling visual presentation.