FLIGHT ATTENDANT CURRENTLY NEEDED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
United Kingdom is known as a fully independent sovereign state in which Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland are the four constituent’s countries. The United Kingdom host about 100 commercially significant port in which London is known as the leading commercial, financial, and cultural city.
Flight Attendant Jobs
A reliable flight attendant who can conveniently handles the operations of various flight activities is needed in United Kingdom. Primepoint is always termed to bring you fresh job in various industries across multiple countries. Your roles typically involves ensuring flight passengers have a seamless flight experience by leveraging exceptional customer service. Take a look at your major duties and responsibility to improve your chances of getting hired.
Typical job duties and responsibility:
- Display top-notch customer service skills during domestic and international travel.
- Managing of uncomfortable situations and ensures accurate compliance with airlines standard and safety.
- Cater for flight passengers and ensure the kitchen are fully stocked with ready-eat-meals.
The Skills and requirement you should hold:
- Must be fluent in English
- Physical fitness and the ability to work under pressure
- A High School Diploma is required.