CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CURRENTLY NEEDED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
United Kingdom is known as a fully independent sovereign state in which Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland are the four constituent’s countries. The United Kingdom host about 100 commercially significant port in which London is known as the leading commercial, financial, and cultural city.
Customer Service representative Job
Have you been searching for jobs to apply in United Kingdom on various job site that post outdated job? It’s high time to stop, and visit Primepoint on a regular basis. We post fresh jobs every day, so you can apply to one that best suite you. A fast-paced organization is currently in need for individuals who can provide guidance and solve customer compliant. The ideal candidate would work as a Customer Service Representatives. Take a look at your major duties and responsibility to improve your chances of getting hired.
Typical job duties and responsibility:
- Maintain positive relationship with customers
- Solve customer compliant on a daily a basis
- Responsible for handling phone calls, typing report, and organizing information
The Skills and requirement you should hold:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good computer and problem-solving skills
- Ability to answer customer inquiries in a very polite and friendly manner.